Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who can attend our camps?
Any male or female enrolled in middle school, high school, or college can attend. Players will be grouped by age brackets
2. What does my registration fee include?
Participation fee includes advanced skill training, mentorship, and game play where participants have the opportunity to showcase their skills in front of college coaches and how to become a more successful basketball player
3. How can I sign up?
4. Can I register on the day of the camp?
All campers must register online prior to the day of the event
5. Will there be scouts there?
Yes, college scouts are highly aware of this camp as this is an official NCAA participation event
6. What if I don’t turn in my uniform?
If players do not turn in their uniform, they will not be able to participate in the 5-5 games and they will not be evaluated by any of the coaches
7. What happens after the camp?
It is solely up to the players’ individual performance and team effort to land a scholarship and or be contacted by scouts. College scouts and coaches have the option to receive packets that include players name and information in which they use to contact players they are interested in,
8. Will food be provided?
No, but some events will contain concessions food for purchase
9. What can I bring into the facility? Do I need to bring my own towel, water, etc?
Any and all basketball gear needed to perform in skills sessions and game plays
10. Can my family and friends come to watch the camp?
Yes, doors will be open to family and friends who would like to watch; there will be a general admission price for all family members
11. Will there be trainers or medical personnel onsite in case of injuries, ankle taping, etc?
Yes, there will be a trainer on-site
12. What happens if I sign up and cannot attend? Will my money be refunded?
No refunds however, refunds can be a credit to a future Ricky Taylor Basketball event
13. Will I be reimbursed for any travel costs?
No, there will not be reimbursement for any travel costs
14. What do I need to bring to check-in? Do I need to bring an ID?
Yes, you must have a valid photo ID to check in and to verify your information
15. Do I need to sign a waiver?
Yes, all participants are required to sign a waiver. This waiver is included in the online registration process
16. Will there be any transportation to and from event?
No, you must arrange your own transportation
17. Will Ricky Taylor Basketball provide a hotel if necessary?
No, Ricky Taylor Basketball will not provide or arrange any hotel accommodations
For additional questions please email our staff administration at: firstname.lastname@example.org