High School & Middle School Top 100 Showcase
The High School & Middle School Top 100 Showcase is for basketball players looking for NATIONAL EXPOSURE! This showcase was created to provide an “opportunity” for student athletes who may have been overlooked and are deserving of being seen by coaches on all levels! We had well over 10 scholarships available at our last showcase!
The H.S. & M.S. Top 100 Showcase Details
1. Games will be recorded LIVE!
2. Players will have MEDIA DAY, 3 POINT & DUNK CONTEST! Every player will be interviewed, take photos, and have the opportunity to record videos. Because this is a Christian Basketball Ministry, there will be BIBLE STUDY ON THE COURT given to players and parents.
3. Players will go through professional basketball drills that will be challenging! With detailed and enthusiastic teaching, players will increase their game playing IQ, improve their overall game, sharpen current skills, and showcase themselves to college coaches who attend.
4. Players are FREE to play their games (no limits/no boundaries)! Players will randomly selected to team and will have coaches who will be there to encourage you all the way! Top 20 selection will be selected based on skill development sessions as well as 5 on 5 play.
5. Top 20 All-Star Game. The Top 20 selection will have their evaluation broadcasted and listed on our website for recruiting purposes so we highly recommend that players sign up for the professional evaluation on the registration page which will allow DIVISION I, DIVISION II, DIVISION III, NAIA, AND JUCO institutions to view your profile.
6. Players will receive a game jersey that will have to be returned to RTB staff after their last game.
7. Every player wants to increase their scoring average, therefore, every player will learn 10 SECRETS ON HOW TO INCREASE THEIR SCORING AVERAGE.
7. Every player will receive a T-shirt
8. The seed/cost is only $100 to attend!!! Sow a seed into your future by investing into this camp! Please read our testimonials at the bottom of our home page! Spots will fill up quickly! It is important that players REGISTER EARLY.
So why attend this showcase?
Ricky Taylor Basketball is dedicated to providing you with truthful and reliable information. We are committed to seeing your potential being fulfilled and you becoming a better basketball player. Ultimately, we love seeing young men and women becoming successful in the arena of basketball. This camp will increase your chances of becoming a better basketball player and maximize your potential.
This is also important for any unsigned seniors who are looking to earn an athletic scholarship before attending college in the fall. There are many coaches that are still looking to sign players late due to their current players being academically illegible and players transferring to other schools. So remember, it is never too late! Even for the unsigned seniors which may have already been accepted into schools for academics, attending this showcase can increase your opportunity to earn a full ride scholarship.
1. Our camps include inspirational speeches that include the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. We believe in the Power of Prayer.
3. We teach about the true love of God, the Power of the Holy Spirit, and victory through Christ Jesus.
1. Ricky Taylor Basketball will encourage players to perform well not only on the basketball court but also in the classroom.
2. We support education; therefore, we motivate players to excel academically to increase their opportunity of success.
3. Ricky Taylor Basketball’s staff appreciates feedback from players doing well after they perform well in the classroom.
1. Our staff is an official NCAA participation approval for operators and coaches.
2. Our CEO and lead skills coach, Ricky Taylor, is an active professional basketball player who has international experience in Germany, England, and Ireland.
3. Our staff is committed to developing close relationships with our aspiring athletes by providing them with resourceful information to help prepare for the future
4. Players receive the most effective type of guidance which is poured into them in many different aspect levels that enables them to understand and comprehend both mentally and physically.
5. We are the most proficient and productive basketball camp in the nation.
1. How do I pick the right school? What camps should I attend? Do I need a highlight tape?
2. Should I go to a smaller school where I can play a lot or go to a bigger school and walk on?
3. What do I do if I do not receive a college basketball scholarship?
4. What are college coaches looking for in basketball players?
5. Do Division 1, Division 2, Division, 3, NAIA, JUCO, and Christian Schools get pro looks overseas?
6. Should I continue to wait for a basketball scholarship before I start applying to schools for academics?
7. How do I get exposed to professional teams after college if I do not produce numbers?
8. How do I market myself to college coaches and pro teams?
All Age Groups from middle to high school, including unsigned seniors
Players are responsible for arranging their own transportation. The RTB Coaching staff will be able to make necessary arrangement for players with extreme circumstances. Please email us in the “Contact Us” section if this applies to you.
For players that may be traveling alone or need to find another source to get to Chattanooga, please visit this website for bus tickets and travel
COST or REFUNDS
We do not issues refunds for camps. If you cannot attend the camp date that has been paid for, those funds can be applied towards a future camp date for you.
(Public General Admission: $10)
CAMP ITINERARY – Saturday, February 13
9:15am – 9:45am Check-In/Registration of attendance
10:00am – 11:00am Welcome & Stretching (All Grades) Skill Development (Ball Handling, Shooting, Passing, Rebounding, etc) Basketball Analysis on the Court (10 Ways to Increase Your Scoring Average)
11:15pm – 12:30pm Bible Study on the Court with the Minister of Basketball, Ricky Taylor Bring your Bibles! Come for Prayer! Come for a Word! Opportunity to receive a FREE GIFT!
12:30pm – 1:15pm Dunk Contest (High School Only) will follow immediately after Bible STUDY! 3 point contest (Middle School & High School) after dunk contest! (Please get your cameras ready!)
1:15pm – 2:00pm Break – Purchase Food and Drinks from Concession Stand
2:00pm – 3:30pm MEDIA (Video Interviews & Pictures) Players should go get their interviews completed at this time. Please be sure to complete your interview so that you can be in the highlight video after camp.
3:30pm – 7:30pm 5 on 5 play (Teams will be randomly selected)
CAMP ITINEARY Sunday, February 14
1:00pm – 4:00pm 5 on 5 play
4:00pm – End of camp
Medical Release Agreement
I, the undersigned parent or guardian, do hereby authorize the Ricky Taylor Basketball Camp to secure any and all medical treatment in the event that I cannot be contacted. I further authorize any attending physician to render any and all medical care which he/she may deem necessary. It is understood that, in any event, an attempt will be made to contact the person before such treatment is started. I, the undersigned parent or guardian, also certify that my child is physically fit to attend the Ricky Taylor Basketball Camp and participate in all camp activities. I release the Ricky Taylor Basketball Camp, and all their affiliated entities from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury or loss suffered by my child in connection with participation in the camp. I also agree and understand that there is a NO REFUND policy for payments made to Ricky Taylor Basketball.
I also understand that while I am participating in the basketball camp, I will be storing any personal property in a locker room contained in the premises. I agree to take all steps necessary to secure the safety of any such property such as, but not limited to, purchasing a lock at my own expense. I also understand that I should only store in a locker the types of property necessary to participate in the program. I fully waive all claims of liability of whatever sort for all lost, damaged, or destroyed property of whatever kind that I may bring while participating in the basketball camp.
Listing of Hotels, click here